Our safety management footprint is key to a sustainable future for all employees and clients. We are presently developing our Safety management systems to AS/NZS 4801:2001, with our ultimate goal in achieving a Zero Harm culture, and ability to assess risk and implement best safety practices.
The induction processes employed by TLR Contracting has been developed to be industry specific, with the clear aim of educating employees about the different hazards and risks encountered within a wide representation of industrial sectors and their associated operational practices. TLR Contracting’s pre-employment screening process, coupled with this tailored induction approach ensures our clients engage skilled, positive and culturally aligned expertise who deliver required outcomes without harming themselves, others and the surrounds in which they work.
Our Safety Goals
- Risk management and consultation to adequately control risks
- Compliance to relevant legislation, codes of practice and standards
- Equipment and substances are safe and without risk to health when properly used
- Monitoring and maintain safe systems in the handling, storage and transportation of equipment and substances
- Ensure adequate infrastructure for the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Ensure appropriate OH&S training and communication of relevant OH&S information to all employees
- Identify appropriate supervision for all employees
- Consultation with all employees to enrich the engagement of the Zero Harm Culture and workplace
- Ensure adequate resources are available to facilitate the success of the company’s OH&S responsibilities
- Continually improve OH&S outcomes against performance matrix’s integrating OH&S leanings into the company’ overall strategic position to meet our Zero Harm objectives
- Communication with our employee and clients to develop a clear safety vision