Our Environmental Management
At TLR Contracting we are committed to demonstrate good environmental sustainability in the supply of our resources and solutions. TLR aligns to our clients Environmental practices and processes. We are working towards accreditation to AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004, to reduce – waste, emissions and damage to the environment, and increase awareness of the benefits of recycling and equipment maintenance to reduce our clients and operational carbon footprint.
Our Environmental sustainability goals :
- Comply with government legislation and regulations applicable to the services provided to client specific sites for environmental sustainability;
- Reduce consumption of energy, water and consumables across all sites;
- Reduce waste to landfill and improve awareness of recycling;
- Incorporate sustainability measures into relevant business decisions;
- Communicate TLR Contracting environmental sustainability goals to staff, employees , clients and key stakeholders.
Current Goals TLR have initiated across the organisation. Some of our green achievements to date include:
- Maintain Vehicle log books to ensure vehicles are not damaging the environment and are maintained ;
- Recycling of paper, cardboard and printer cartridges;
- Setting double sided printing as the default on all printers;
- Replace conventional lighting with LED energy saving globes lowering emissions produced from electricity
- Where practicable promoting use of tele and video conferencing as a preference to air travel.